Indaba Contest Page
This installment of Video Game Music is brought to you by Playcrafting. Playcrafting is a game development community that focuses on helping indie game developers level up with educational events, networking opportunities, and classes. From design to programming to business and beyond, Playcrafting helps developers hone their craft. Now, Playcrafting and Indaba Music are teaming up to showcase YOUR music for their community of developers for licensing opportunities. Do you have the theme for the Final Boss Battle in you? Hit Play now!
As we ramp up efforts to get a diversified set of high quality music into the Indaba Sync licensing catalog, we’re offering a set of genre specific opportunities. For this opportunity, submit your best Video Game inspired tracks and be placed into the catalog. Keep in mind that your interpretation of this genre is up to you. Whether it’s a punk song fit for a skating game or a chiptune throwback, we want it all!
- Submit your original Video Game inspired song to be considered for placement.
- Your song must not be previously released by a label or publisher – and you must control 100% of the rights.
- Your files should be “broadcast-ready” (ie. fully-mixed and ready to go)
- We are looking for new songs (ie. something fresh sounding that was recorded in the last year)
- Even though many classic hits used samples, your’s cannot! Songs using illegal samples will be disqualified.