Hosted by Indaba Music
What’s an award show without that extravagant soundtrack that floats its ecstatic winners to the stage, taunting high-heeled nominees as they carefully traverse glossy steps only to be played off during their long-winded acceptance speeches? Whether its the Grammys, Emmys, Golden Globes or Kids Choice Awards each magical night of joy and disappointment needs a special score and now we want to hear yours! It’s time to don your best frock, and bring us your very own red carpet anthems!
You might be asking yourself why Award Show Music? The answer is simple – The Inaugural Indaba Music Awards are upon us! That’s right, soon we will host our own awards show focused on YOU the Indaba Community and, of course, we need your help scoring the spectacle. More info on the Indaba Music Awards to follow shortly!
- Submit your original Award Show song to be considered for placement.
- Your song(s) must not be previously released by a label or publisher – and you must control 100% of the rights.
- Your files should be “broadcast-ready” (ie. fully-mixed and ready to go)
- We are looking for new songs (ie. something fresh sounding that was recorded in the last year)
- Even though many classic hits used samples, your’s cannot! Songs using illegal samples will be disqualified.
Up to 10 tracks selected
- Inclusion in the Indaba Sync licensing catalog.
- Placement of your song in the Indaba Music Awards ceremony.
- Included on a curated playlist featured on the Indaba Blog